Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Four dimensional Reality !

We breathe, exist and live in the Four Dimensional Space Time Continuum.

In this Four Dimensional Reality, events to not occur, they are just there, we come across them.

When Modern Physics came across this discovery, they were validating what the ancient Seer Poets spoke about Reality - that Reality is Invariant and all are happening within this Four Dimensional Reality.

To human beings, past, present and future are different but to the Reality Divine, they are seen at one glance.

Past, present and Future I know equally
To me they are one only, as I am Time !
But I exist on the Transcendental Plane
I am Unknown, beyond the ken of mortal sight ( The Lord in the Geetha ) !

Vedaham Samatheethani
Varthamanani cha Arjuna
Bhavishyani cha bhoothani
Mam thu veda na kaschana 

No comments: